FawryPay payment integration with Shopify plugin is an easy process where there are no advanced development skills are needed. However, you will need to make sure you meet the following criteria before you start:
- You have an active FawryPay account, or create account
- Apply for a live account with FawryPay. Once we have reviewed and approved your application, we will send you a contract with confirmation of the pricing and commercial terms. After the contract is signed, you will receive an email with login credentials to your live account.
This document illustrates how our gateway can be integrated with Shopify plugin in simple and easy steps. Please follow the steps in order to integrate the FawryPay plug-in with your Shopify store.
- First, Our team Will provide you with an INSTALLATION LINK that you should open in your browser to start the installation process.
- Once the redirection happens from the INSTALLATION LINK, You should see the following screen:
- Enter your Shopify store name without
App-Secretyou have received from FawryPay team upon your account setup, then, click on
Installbutton and follow all the steps for Shopify app authentication.
- Click on “Install unlisted app”, which will install the app on your Shopify store.
- Under your Shopify admin panel got to Apps, you should see an application with name
- Well done, you have managed to install Shopify FawryPay plugin!
- Under your Shopify admin panel got to
Appsand click on
Fawrypayapp. This will open the configuration page which shall look like:
- Within the
FawryPay Payment Settingpage, please fill the fields as described in the following table:
- Click on
- Once you are done with adding all configuration settings, click on
Settings(at bottom left section).
- Click on the
Payment providersfrom settings page:
Payment providerspage scroll down to the
Manual payment methodssection and click on
Manual payment methodsdrop-down and select
Create custom payment methodoptions:
- Setup Fawrypay payment method by adding the name of the method
FawryPay (pay by Card or at any Fawry location)and add any additional details description. Then click on the
- After completing the above steps, you should have successfully configured and activated FawryPay Shopify plugin. You should see the plugin status screen as follows:
||Your production environment merchant ID (encrypted code) you should have received it after creating an accent.||1tSa6uxs2nRlhbmxKHde8A==|
|Secure Hash Key||
||Your production environment Security key (encrypted code) you should have received it after creating an accent.||8e675er5aa864b49w6a30fe2eea7124b|
||Your Sandbox (testing) environment merchant ID (encrypted code) you should have received it after creating an accent.||1tSa6uxs2nRlhbmxKHde8A==|
|Secure Hash Key||
||Your Sandbox (testing) environment Security key (encrypted code) you should have received it after creating an accent.||8e675er5aa864b49w6a30fe2eea7124b|
- Click on the
Checkoutsettings again from
Settingspage (highlighted in screenshot below).
Checkoutsettings, you will see the
Order processingwhich contains a section for adding Additional scripts.
- Now, you will need to add FawryPay Shopify plugin
additional scriptstext area. This code will be sent to you via Email upon signing the contract with FawryPay.
During your initial installation step, you may face a problem with installation of our plugin into your Shopify store. You get the following error from your store:
This error usually happens in case you have yet to close your contract with FawryPay.
You may try to reach out our call center at
19016 or just leave us a support ticket
and our support team will contact you accordingly.
Extend your Integration
Was this page helpful?